Leadership for Business Results
The “Lead Without a Title System™??? For Building Leaders at every level of your Organisation (A course created by ROBIN SHARMA)
Pre-work , two on-line assessments, three or four days live training, 8 week on-line modules, 52 weeks e-mailers
1. The LWT System addresses key business priorities for an organisation and enables it to build leaders at every level. The business priorities it addresses are Employee Productivity, Customer Service, Employee Retention and Profitability.
3. Provides the awareness and the tools needed to become the most productive performers in your industry.
4. Participants are provided with tools and techniques to deal with internal and external clients better.
5. Participants learn how to build powerful working relationships that ultimately lead to employee satisfaction and create brand equity.
6. Participants learn how to contribute directly to the improvement of bottom line results by applying the principles of the LWT System™ to business challenges.
Who Should Attend
First time and experienced Leaders who are responsible for business results
Post Live Training 3-4 Team Coaching Sessions
About Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma, the bestselling author of works like the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and the Greatness Guide, has for the last 16 years been quietly sharing his proprietary system of success with many Fortune 500 companies including Microsoft, Coca- Cola, GE, FedEx, Nike, Starbucks and IBM. This has made him one of the most respected leadership advisors and success coaches in the world. His transformational ideas have helped over five million employees in 62 countries do their absolute best work.
He is currently featured in Success magazine and in a survey of 22,000 business people was ranked in the Top 5 leadership gurus globally.
The Leader Without a Title (LWT) System is based on his acclaimed and international bestselling book The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Business and in Life and also draws from his consulting work with global organisations.