Sparking Positive Change and Creating Behavior that Lasts
Everything in TRIGGERS works. It doesn’t “kind of” work or “sort of” works. It works. The suggestions will help you understand how to close the gap between the “ideal you” and the “real you”
11th Oct 2018- Delhi. 16th Oct 2018- Mumbai. 25th Oct 2018-Bangalore
Who Is It For
Best suited to managers and team leaders who has ever decided to change their or their team’s behavior, only to find, a month or two down the line, that very little has changed.
It is also relevant to anyone who wants to learn new ways of responding to challenging situations and relationships, or who wants to replace bad habits with healthy ones.
This workshop will help you spot your triggers and give you tools, strategies and structures to control your impulses, choose your reactions, and move closer to becoming the person you want to be.
- Understand the concept of TRIGGERS and how the environment shapes our behaviors.
- Understand why we do not achieve our goals and how structure can help us achieve our plans
- Begin practicing an integrated approach to planning life and business
- Learn how the 6-question process can help us achieve your goals
- Spark positive change and make it last
- 1. Life’s Locus: We Are (Not) In Control. Change is difficult – it takes time and effort. We need to understand both the why and how of change. By understanding what TRIGGERS are and how they affect us, we can identify them early on. As a result, we can leverage encouraging TRIGGERS to propel us towards a more productive outcome
- 15 Delusions That Stop Behavioral Change In Its Tracks. Becoming the person, we want to be first requires overcoming some common delusions – 15 to be exact. By avoiding overcoming these belief TRIGGERS, we can easily take more positive steps towards creating meaningful change that lasts.
- Restriction of Choice Creates Freedom To Act. Choices takes time, are depleting, and are distracting. The more we can restrict (often less important) choice, the freer we become. By focusing on the right choices, we can focus our effort on achieving our goals.
- The Mojo Meter. Life is good; but many of us spend too much time ‘surviving or sacrificing’. A great way to Spark Positive Change and Make it Last is by unleashing your MOJO: that positive spirit—towards what we are doing — now – that starts from the inside – and radiates to the outside.
- To Change or Not to Change; That is NOT the Question. While many people struggle with change, there is a single question that simplifies the choice and frees the person to become the person they want to be.
- To Develop Other’s, Start With Yourself. The Planner / Doer bias makes planning easy, but following-through difficult. Courage, humility, and discipline are key ingredients in the change process. To take others where they want to go, you first need the ingredients to get them there: start with yourself.
7. Leader as Facilitator – FORD CEO Case Study. Leaders all want one thing: to become more successful. By leveraging a proven 7-step process for facilitating, leaders can measurably improve their teams.
Bestselling author and world-renowned executive coach Marshall Goldsmith examines the environmental and psychological triggers that can derail us at work and in life.
In February 2016, Amazon.com recognized the ‘100 Best Leadership & Success Books’ in the To Read in Your Lifetime series. Both Triggers and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There were recognized as one of the ‘100 Best Leadership & Success Books’.
Marshall Goldsmith is a renowned and respected corporate coach with more than 35 years’ experience. He’s worked with more than 80 CEOs across the world’s top corporations, developing leadership processes that have impacted more than a million people. Goldsmith has a PhD from UCLA and is on the faculty of the executive education programs at Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business. He’s authored or edited 35 books, including the New York Times bestsellers “MOJO” and “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
About the Facilitator
Pavan is an facilitator and executive coach who specializes in the field of performance, growth, leadership, crisis, transition and change management.
His coaching and facilitation experience spans from coaching senior executives in leadership positions in multinational companies to large Indian corporate organizations.
He is a certified:
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered One-One ,Team Coaching and Triggers
- John Maxwell Trainer, Speaker and Coach
- Master Faculty on Robin Sharma’s Lead Without A Title System
- Master Facilitator & Coach on Building Emotional and Ethical Leadership, LeaderShape Global, UK,
- Consultant on Flow Promoting Leadership On-line Simulation developed by Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, and
- Faculty of Collective Leadership Institute, Berlin on “The Art of Leading Collectively” & “Stakeholder Collaboration”.
He has facilitated and consulted leadership interventions in IBM, Capgemini ,JP Morgan ,PWC, TAFE, Ericsson, Kotak Life Insurance, ING Life, Mahindra Finance, Sundaram Finance, Godrej, Mastek, Tata Capital, GAIL, Advisory Board, Citrix, Ingersoll Rand, Ranbaxy, EMC, Broadcom, Syntel, Akzo Nobel, HP, Target, British Gas, Cairns India, Sri Lanka Telecom , EMC, Glenmark , Samsung ,Mercer, CBRE, JCB ,Baxter, Uflex Ltd, Nucleus Software among many other companies.
He has conducted international workshops in South East Asia, USA, UAE, Canada, Africa, Sri Lanka & Germany.
He is regularly called as a guest speaker /key note speaker in senior leadership retreats and national and international seminars.
Pavan, the facilitator and coach of this workshop has been selected to feature and share his coaching experience in a full feature documentary on Marshall Goldsmith, called the “Goldsmith” movie, being directed/produced by Patryk & Kasia. Marshall has officially sanctioned Patryk & Kasia to make a full feature documentary about his life and work.
- Rs 18,000/- plus GST
- Early Bird (Before 15 days from date of workshop). Rs 16,999/- plus GST
- Group Discount (3 or more). Rs 14,999/- plus GST
Prime Meridian Consulting India, is a company incorporated with the purpose of “building leaders everywhere”. We are an end-to-end leadership development and human transformation consulting Services Company providing coaching, training and consulting services to corporate bodies and academic institutions.
What great thought leaders have to say about Triggers and Marshall Goldsmith
“At the Thinkers50 we have long appreciated Marshall Goldsmith’s blend of practical advice and timeless human insight. Triggers is his best book yet.”
Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, co-founders of Thinkers50, world leaders in the evaluation and dissemination of management thinking
“I’m a raving fan of Marshall Goldsmith—and you will be, too, when you read Triggers. Marshall promises that if he does his job as author and you do your job as reader/learner, you will move closer to becoming the person you want to be and also have fewer regrets. Not too bad! So read it!”
Ken Blanchard, one of the bestselling non-fiction authors in history, co-author of The One Minute Manager and Refire! Don’t Retire
“A wise book with delightful stories on how to self-actualize.”
Philip Kotler, SC Johnson Distinguished Professor of Marketing, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management, the world’s leading thinker in marketing
“In Triggers, Marshall Goldsmith distills wisdom gained from decades of helping people – clients and friends – struggle with truly changing their behavior. Though the book is written in an engaging, approachable way, it is nonetheless profound. Marshall is more than just a coach. He’s a provocateur, a humorist, and a challenger. If it’s feedback you need to hear to ‘trigger’ the change you need to make, Marshall would be my top choice.”
Rita Gunther McGrath, Thinkers50 – Most Influential Strategic Thinker in the World, author of The End of Competitive Advantage
“There are things about myself that I want to change of improve but I always flame out after a little while, blaming work, travel, family responsibilities, etc. Well now I have no excuse! In Triggers, Marshall not only distills the obstacles to change, he provides a simple (but not necessarily easy) process that allows us to overcome the main roadblocks to positive change: consistency and the environment. After reading this book, I am ready to try!”
Chris Cuomo – Emmy, Peabody and Edward R. Morrow award-winning news reporter and host of CNN’s New Day
“I have seen Marshall perform magic, helping an executive break through and realize her potential and now in Triggers he generously shares his secret sauce. A must read.”
Keith Ferrazzi – #1 New York Times bestselling author of Whose Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone
“My professional career has been devoted to helping organizations create strategy, implement strategy and achieve breakthrough innovation. Triggers can help you create a strategy for your life, implement your strategy and achieve breakthrough innovation.”
Vijay Govindarajan – Coxe Distinguished Professor Dartmouth Tuck School of Business, Marvin Bower Fellow at Harvard Business School and the New York Times bestselling author of Reverse Innovation
Organizations that use Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching for Guaranteed & Measurable Leadership Growth. More than 150 of the Fortune 500 companies and other notable organizations have been using Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching to measurably grow the leadership effectiveness of their executives and their teams. Hereunder, is a sample of some of our recent clients.