Pavan Bakshi, Colonel (Veteran), CEO, Chief Facilitator and Executive Coach, Prime Meridian Consulting India Private Limited has a work experience of 30 years and wide expertise in the domain of leadership transformation.
Pavan is a certified facilitator from the Army War College and Military College of Telecom Engineering and has been a trainer at the prestigious Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. He is an alumni of Defence Services Staff College, the premium leadership institute in the country. During his career with the Indian Army that spanned over 22 years, he has been involved in handling various national level crisis interventions. In corporate life, he has worked in both Indian and multinational organizations – in leadership positions. He has been instrumental in the areas of business growth, managing transition, merger and acquisitions and in establishing and managing new business streams. His last corporate designation was Senior Vice President in a Tata-Quippo Group Company.
Pavan specialises in conducting leadership transformation initiatives within
organisations, and is:
- Certified faculty of Collective Leadership Institute, Berlin for Navigating change in complex multi-actor settings successfully.
- Certified as one of the two Master faculty in the world, certified to facilitate Inspirational Leadership “THE LEAD WITHOUT A TITLE (LWT) SYSTEM™ FOR BUILDING LEADERS AT EVERY LEVEL OF YOUR ORGANIZATION??? created by globally respected leadership expert, Robin Sharma.
- Certified Master faculty of LeaderShape, Global on building emotionally intelligent and transpersonal leader’s using an integrated model of the leadership styles of Daniel Goleman, emotional intelligence and GROW model
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach for guaranteed and measurable leadership growth.
- Certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Speaker and Teacher.
- Certified Neuro-leadership Executive Coach from Neuro-leadership Group.
- Has been a Principle Consultant Facilitator with Franklin Covey, India and South
- Has been a Principle Consultant Facilitator and Executive Coach with Neuro-leadership Group, India and South Asia
Pavan is an executive coach and specialises in the field of performance, growth, leadership, crisis, transition and change management.His coaching experience (700+ hours) spans from coaching senior executives in leadership positions in multinational companies to large Indian corporate organisations. He has facilitated trainings in IBM, Capgemini ,JP Morgan ,PWC, TAFE, Ericsson, Kotak Life Insurance, ING Life, Mahindra Finance, Sundaram Finance, Godrej, Mastek, Tata Capital, GAIL, Advisory Board, Citrix India and Singapore, Ranbaxy, EMC, Broadcom, Syntel, Akzo Nobel, HP, Target, British Gas, Cairns India, Sri Lanka Telecom , EMC, Glenmark , Samsung ,Mercer, CBRE, JCB ,Baxter, among many other companies. He has conducted international workshops in Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Toronto, Colombo & Berlin.
Pavan has done his B Tech (Telecom and Electronics), Masters in Strategy from Madras University and executive PG from XLRI, Jamshedpur.